Friday, April 28, 2006

Astounding!

Sir just emailed and called me to share His good news with me! He won yet another award at work. He is such an amazingly hard worker - it's nice to see that other people recognize that. i am blessed to have such an amazingly strong and dedicated guy as my Master and provider. Lucky girl! Lucky girl!

BTW - i am enjoying my new dog bed AND the new placement for our evenings together. Both are definitely instilling a sense of peace. Now, if i could just get LiLu and Taybor to sit still and not track mud over me, the bed, the floor..... then i'd be really peaceful!

i finally tracked down some heavier weight camo print material for skirts. i hope it looks right, i had to order it off the 'net - so the colours could be 'off'.

i think i had my first peri-menopause flash last night. i woke up - cranky, sweaty and unable to fall back to sleep. Pshew! i could deal with the flash, but the moodiness! Zoinks! i didn't count on that.

Hopefully if our evening goes according to Sir's plan - i'll be so exhausted that i'll be able to sleep through even a monsoon of hot flash sweat! :-) wish upon a star!

No comments: