Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Faithful Readers

To all my faithful readers:

my apologies for not writing for quite some time. i am going through a lot of emotional difficulty and this is not the forum to discuss it in. It's too public a space and the M/s world is just too small. 

my main focus right now is myself and other than that, there's just not a lot to write about. i've concurrently demolished my studio - i figure that throwing out the un-necessary was a good way to make me feel better. It's helped greatly and now having easy access to my materials is making it easier for me to work. Unfortunately, i feel all dried up and uninspired! Ah, well - i'm sure my bliss will come back to me soon. Maybe i'll put up some "Reward: Lost Bliss" signs in the neighborhood. That seems to work well for the return of cats and dogs.

Life is change, is it not? 

No comments: