Saturday, March 17, 2007

Crack Boom AAIIEEEE!

Down comforter, 2 bully dogs & Master snoring softly, sun shining on snow-beaming thru the window, slow morning, intertwined and hot... nice way to wake up. i love my Master's hands on me.

Then, dig out cars, scrape off ice, beautiful out side. i finish. i back away from my car, i love my new car. Step on a block of ice. Crack, Boom, AAIIEEEE... i sprain my ankle. Inside, Master gets me an ice pack.

Hobbling around, cleaning and reclaiming the house, later-i'll smudge the house with sage, reclaiming this space as ours and sacred. Getting ready for the Equinox, getting ready for the next steps in our life. It's a nice day. It's a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Healing thoughts are sent your way, hoping for your ankle to have a quick recovery!

Respectfully,
~ pug