Tuesday, July 01, 2008

the nodule

OK, so it's biopsy eve! Whoo hooo! Um, yeah..... Tomorrow is, believe it or not, the 6th anniversary of my first hospitalization, when i was diagnosed with ITP.

i seem to have an affinity for having health issues diagnosed on long 4th of July weekends.

To say i'm *totally* unconcerned would be a lie. However, i'm not scared. Really, i'm not. i'm actually more worried that i won't be able to lay there, flat on my back for a half an hour while there's a needle jabbing around in my neck. Yes, really - a half an hour.

i'm making Master bring a lollipop for me to have afterwards and also some Hello Kitty! band-aids to put on my neck. (because the stinky bandages they will give me at the Dr's office will do *nothing* to relieve discomfort. Where as, Hello Kitty! will.)

Thanks to everyone for reaching out to Master and i and sending good thoughts my way. Updates will follow as soon as we know anything.

For your viewing pleasure, a picture of my nodule! (so intimate....)

No comments: