Wednesday, August 06, 2008

8/6/2008



Master gave me 3 blessed days of making as much art as i could stand. my hands are almost back to being a normal colour. Almost. Now i have a ton of mono prints ready to be made in to.... oh, i don't know yet. i'll think of something.

Now that i'm back to getting prepared to leave for the conference, there's no a whole lot of time for art. i managed to squeeze in a few SoulCollage cards this week, which is nice. i've got it worked out that i need to have a small tool kit with me all the time so i can just whip out my scissors and make a card at anytime. i want to get as many done as possible before i go for the SoulCollage Facilitator training in October! Eek!

And here's one more photo i'd like to share from my time away from blogland:


Yeah, i got tired of the long hair. :-) i grew it for a year.

No comments: