Tuesday, March 01, 2011

closing down the OTHER blog

We're pulling the plug on the internationamasterandslave2007.com website, so that blog will be going away also. i've been mirroring that one here, so if you're still interested in following along, this is were i will do any M/s related updates.

If you're interested in following along with our workouts and my healthy journey, please check out the other blogs we have:
http://raisetheiron.blogspot.com
http://girlsraiseirontoo.blogspot.com/

We've not abandoned M/s, in fact, we just renewed our contract for another year. However, getting a handle on my health has taken priority, as well as Master's new position and me taking (another) huge pay cut.....funds have been scarce for any extra traveling.

We're still here, still getting in to trouble, still making noise and rocking out, still crazy, still M/s. Taybor is fine, Lilu remains cancer free. If you drop by the other blogs, please say HI, we'd love to know you stopped by!
Peace,
barb

3 comments:

Joe Cornish said...

......so you too are still around, huh? Well, it's about time you put the word out! I'm glad you're both still going strong.

Your lurker is back!

barb said...

JOE! Glad to see you here. Are you still blogging at all? We were just shuffling some papers around last weekend and ran across that newspaper article that led you to contact us - so we were thinking of you and Ruby! Hope you're doing well.
-barb

Joe Cornish said...

I guess you conjured me up when you were going through those papers, Barb. I had really missed keeping up with you and Larry and it's great to know that you're both still blogging.

Ruby and I are both doing fine and enjoying our current life in Humboldt County in Northern California. What a change from downtown Los Angeles! Ruby will be 13 next month and she's still going strong.

My new blog will be up shortly. I'll keep you informed.

Joe