Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dog pee

OK - faithful readers:
i have a dilema here. Someone has peed in my bed two nights in a row. SIr says it wasn't Him and i know it wasn't me....so that leaves the two other free roaming critters, LiLu and Taybor. (i'm fairly sure it's LiLu whose doing it.)

Does anyone have any tips or ideas as to why they are peeing in my bed? Sir says that they're trying to dominate me. Baz used to pee in my bed if he was angry - i.e. if he'd been punished for something or he'd do it after we came back from a trip, kind of a "Ha, welcome home you traitors" kind of way. These two have nothing to be pissed off at.

So, i am off to wash all my bedding... again. i think i'm going to have to start rolling up my futon each day, which is really a pain since i used western style blankets. There's a lot to reassemble before sleep. And it's darn heavy to move around.

Crap.

No comments: