Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thrifting!

my thrift store treasures today:

A Flight suit for Master that fits oh-so-good for $4.00.

A camo BDU shirt for Master for $4.00



and (drum roll please) a great, real-sheep-skin brown leather bomber
jacket for me for 20 bux. Old, nicely worn and broken in. Super warm.
Needs a bit of repair on a few seams and it's hanging up in the bathroom
soaking up huberd's like a sponge. It's going to be a fine looking coat
in a about a week. Will go well with goggles. Needs a aviator's helmet to go with it....Oh, and a full length black velvet dress for $4.00.



i am happy to report that my title vest is hanging safely in the
closet. i keep peeking at it to make sure it's really there. (yeah, i'm
a dork!) i'm on the couch, having a cup of tea and munching on cookies that my Master made for me.
Lucky girl. Grateful girl!







No comments: