Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FOR TODAY 10-/13/09...

Outside My Window...It’s a cloudy grey day, but there are deer stalking about in the woods behind my job!
I am thinking...about dinner!
I am thankful for...being able to do a 468 lb leg press at the gym…and still being able to walk.
From the slave quarters… getting ready to judge Mr. & Ms. NJ Leather this weekend.
From the kitchen...there’s a new sourdough starter bubbling away.
I am wearing...the ugliest green plaid dress in the world. But it’s comfy, so I don’t care if it’s hideous. I am also wearing grey and black striped socks with skulls on them and sneakers. (There goes my Leather girl cred, right out the window)
I am creating...cauliflower Kimchee. Is there such a thing? We’ll see in a week or two. Maybe all I’m making is 10 lbs of spicy cauliflower compost.
I am going...home in half an hour!
I am reading...A Dull Roar by Henry Rollins. It’s making me tired. That man lives at a pace that makes my Master look like a piker.
I am hoping...i feel good enough to workout tomorrow. (Tonsils flared up on Sunday)
I am hearing...The Cult, Sonic Temple
Around the house...Lilu is wandering around with her stapled, oozing leg – looking pathetic and acting unstoppable. She’s my skinny, weird looking, tough-as-nails pup.
One of my favorite things...my new, giant, fully body encompassing body pillow. It’s a pillow, no it’s a nest! NO, it’s a coccoon!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: gearing up for the contest, and lots of time spent with Jake planning for Thanksgiving! (did I mention I love Jake?)
Here is picture thought I am sharing: Lilu with her Elizabethan collar on, so she won’t eat her staples.

No comments: