Monday, May 07, 2007

WOW!

It almost always seems that i get excited about an event and then am disappointed when it's over. Not this time. my trip to ARTiscape exceeded my expectations. i was teary eyed by the time i was leaving the hotel, partly because i am going back to the every day mundane work day world and partly because i was leaving all my new found friends! i will expand on this entry when i get home tonight, i just wanted everyone to know that i got home safe, later than expected but safe and happy, tired but worn out with good work and exciting new possibilities for my work. New tools, new directions, new techniques.

So happy to see my Master waiting for me by the baggage carousel. Goddess, i missed that Man while i was away! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had such a good time!

Respectfully,
~ pug