Saturday, January 05, 2008

Inky salty ice cream cake!

Well, i started my morning running off the see my new tattoist, Leah. She got there a few minutes after i did (i was early) and we got right to work with the final consult and a few adjustments to the design. Moments later, i was getting the stencil applied and some details drawn on and... and.... hours later, my forearm is covered with the outline of my Victorian Lady Blacksmith! Whoo hoo! Very Steampunk imagery, right down to the cog that she's forging and the goggles perched on her head. Super fetish boots she's got on also. my beautiful steamy pinup! :-)

Then home to an ice pack and a nap. Master cooked dinner for me while i supervised. Great job! Everything was amazing. (i must add, that Master wore my new brown corc's all day to help me break them in. Those bad boys are stiff as hell. His feet are sore and i am grateful!) Post dinner, we each made calls. Trying to wish Master Blair a very happy birthday Herself and i'm trying to firm up dinner plans with... well, you know. :-)

Then: surprise! Birthday ice cream cake a day early (since He won't have me all to Himself tomorrow, what with the MAsT Metro NY meeting and hopefully a shared dinner and all) Delish! and a gift! for me! Master got me this really cool lamp made out of salt. Yes, it's one of these goofy new agey pink salt lamps. i've been eyeing them up for a while. They look cool and i can like it if i ever get a salt craving and there's no snacks in the house.

Now, settled on couch, with Birthday Beer and Spiderman 3 on DVD. Cool! It's been a great birthday weekend so far. Happy 41 to me, i think it's going to be an amazingly interesting year.

No comments: