Sunday, January 06, 2008

Stuffed with Chocolate!

Off to the MAsT Metro NY meeting this morning. Man, is my arm sore! i keep looking down and am startled to see this HUGE tattoo on my arm. She's so beautiful!


i got an amazingly thoughtful gift from sc. Thanks so much! It'll be well used in my studio. After the meeting Master took me to VNYL for a great dinner. We were supposed to meet with the Some One i keep mentioning, but they are horribly ill. As cute as i think baby seals are, when a human is coughing like a baby seal barks, it's not so good. But i did get a call from this person and for me - getting a call to wish me a happy birthday when you're feeling like death warmed over is awesome and important. :-) Feel better!

Dinner was great, we had the same waiter as last time and he's funny and very cute! Master and i split a fabulously decadent chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream and pistachio brittle. OH MY GODDESS! Was that amazing!? It was really enough to serve 3. (maybe next time, *grin*!)

i also got a bunch of great emails and text's from well wishing friends - that really meant a lot to me! :-) Oh, and a call from Master Blair! Oh, and one more email from another, entirely different, cute boy. Sigh....

Now we're home and i am very satisfied. It's been one of the best birthday weekends that i've had in a long time. Maybe since my 29th (Motorhead concert, a blizzard and somehow a stray Brazilian guy ended up in our house.... Long story)

How blessed am i? VERY!

No comments: