Friday, September 05, 2008

Mwah ha ha!

Evil mad scientist laugh!
i pointed out to Master that the front screen of the now defunct t.v. that He was throwing out was actually a giant Fresnel lens. That i would have lots of fun playing with that.

When i came home from getting my hair cut last night, (Yes, i changed it again!) Master had pulled out the lens for me! Heh!

i played this video for Him and i think He's now realizing that letting me have this to play with is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing He's EVER done! *grin* i'm really not planning to use it for evil, there will be no frying of dogs or nor will i wait until Master is asleep then sneak up and light His feet on fire! Really. i promise. What i really want to do is make a solar cooker to use at work. Somehow, the thought of me cooking a pot of spaghetti in the parking lot in front of my job strikes me as a great way to spend my lunch hour. Of course, melting the sidewalk is also an option. (Then there's the fact that playing with the lens requires me to wear a pair of goggles from my ever expanding collection. This enables me to justify that they're not just a fetish, they're actually practical.)(Ok, really, they're just a fetish.) (But they are useful.) (And pretty.)

Science!



FRESNEL LENS 1 SUN COLLECTOR

No comments: