Thursday, April 01, 2010

Times flies.... what's new? Still leg pressing 708 lbs. This Sunday (Easter) will be the day that i move up the weight, if all goes well. Master & i will take inventory on my knees, etc and then see if it's really time to move up the weight. :-) Wheeee!
i sent a fan-girl email to my favorite body builder and got a reply. i am such a dork.
i started taking some minerals, herbs and other supplements this month and Lo & Behold, after well over 2 years of struggle, got rid of a pound. No kidding! i'm afraid to say it out loud..... if i keep progressing, however slow, then i'll post what i'm taking but until then, i'm keeping it under my hat. i'm not pushing anyones products until it's proven itself to me.
What else is new? Someone near and dear to me finally "came out" 2 weeks ago. (no, not Ricky Martin!)  i'm not saying who, because i don't think they want to make this in to general knowledge... but i'm super proud of them!
That's my update for now. i gotta wrap up my work here and then head out for my 3 day weekend!
Happy Happy Happy!

No comments: