Saturday, January 07, 2006

Cold again

Since i came down with yet another cold we didn;t head to the Leather Bar night, instead we stayed home and i rested. OK, actually we watched t.v. and had a lot of birthday sex..... However, slave boy chuck went to the bar night to represent the household and - wow, so many people got me gifts and cards! Pup and Amy got me some awesome cool stuff (yes, i am a sock fiend!!! WOW!) and Sal, Dion and Ton got me some gorgeous flowers! To all - THANK YOU VERY MUCH! it blew me away when sbc came over with arm loads of gifts and flowers today. i really feel loved! sbc got me some really cool Japanese bowls and an Amaryllis. i feel like a Queen.


Today is major catch up day here. We took the tree down and all the decorations. Sad - but Sir is gracious enough to wait until after my birthday to do that. my father used to take that stuff down on my birthday and i always hated that.

i downloaded some of Sir's old band's music from i-tunes. Very weird to get Sir in download form. Weird. Weird! It sounds so good! i am blown away by their talent and remembering all the good times, traveling in the orange v.w. van - with the virgin mary (ask me about her, i'm not typing that story online!) Crazy fun times. Creativity and possibilities pouring out of us at all times. What a blast. i've had an exciting life thus far -i'm a lucky girl!

No comments: