Friday, January 20, 2006

Oy what a week!

One of my co-workers got canned, my boss is cranky, everyone here is out of sorts - it's like there's some mildly poison gas here and it affecting everyone's mood. Icky. i hate it!
Sir's having about the same week that i am - lots of poisonous backstabbing corporate bull going on there. It's not a full moon or anything! Damn!

i have to say that i look so forward to coming home each night. More so when we've had days like this. Even if Sir's withdrawn and not able to talk about how rotten the day was, we're still in a circle of self imposed peace at home. OK, so the dogs are growlin' and bickering, but still - i'd rather listen to dogs bickering over toys than people doing the same thing over even more ridiculous things. At least when the dogs are at it, it's over a good prize like a piece of cheese or a soft cushion. Humans bicker over status and that's just stupid!

Sunday Sir and sbc will be at MAsT NY (the men's group)so me and my vagina will stay home and play in the studio and do some cookin'. Maybe watch some crusty costume drama that Sir hates. Sounds like a nice man-free day!

That's all for now, i have to lock up the office and head home to meet Sir. Then we're off to pick out some swanky eye glasses for me. Not that anyone will ever see me in them, they're strictly to get me from my bed to the bathroom where i can insert my contacts. But my old ones are over 6 years old and not even close to the correct prescription.
Then it's home for QUALITY TIME - popcorn (real popcorn, cooked on the stove, with real butter!)and movies and snuggling. Hopefully the dogs will settle in and be quiet. Although, Basil and Taybor have a fondness for popcorn! So there may be some bickering! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to end the day... snuggles, carbs and some good ole SIR! Yum! you be such a lucky leather gurl! i hope you and SL enjoy the night and even more so i hope your man-free Sunday is wet & wild! A crusty costume drama does sound pretty good to me though... flame off! i'll have to send my clone with SL to NYC... :)
Good night and sweet dreams to you sb!
sbc/HSL