Sunday, July 16, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!

 It's Contest central around here! Last minute wardrobe adjustments - taking in the waist on my "fancy" skirt, last minute belt loop additions to my Uniform skirts so i can wear the leather belt that i earned a while ago, boots are cleaned, leathers are cleaned (still need to clean my vest), busy assembling a triptych type display for the Sailing trip - that's coming out really cool!

i'm sure a million more little things will come up between now and when we leave on Thursday, but i'm trying really hard to make sure that at least dinner time will be sacred and peaceful for us. i'm planning a nice, very healthy dinner for the three of us for Wednesday night - so we can just chill out and be grounded & well nourished before we leave.

That's  it for now, back to the frenzy.....i need to clean the bird cage, clean the turtle tank, iron the hankies, pack my meds, find my glasses....


No comments: