Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Contact

What a crap week of work! Really! my boss hasn't checked in even once - which i guess is good because he trusts me to run the place without him. Or is it because he knows i'd yell at him about how under staffed we are? Who knows. i'd better get some swag from Italy or i'm going to be really annoyed.

i just mailed a letter to a dear old friend that i lost contact with. He has a way of settling me down with His emails but i think He's gone offline.... UGH! So i sent a real paper letter with a  stamp! i hope He replies. i hope the reason He fell out of contact isn't that His wife didn't like me speaking to Him. Or worse yet, that He really just doesn't want to speak to me!   i really want His opinions on some of the contest stuff, mostly with the emotional crap that i'm worrying about. He generally just tells me to shut up and stop being a goof. Doesn't put up with my nonsense - kind of a verbal face slapping on a hysterical person.  He's a good hearted man who stood by me (along with Sir) while i was going thru all my family's angst  and the family court abuse case and alot of other teen age drama. A good guy, that one.

No comments: