Saturday, June 24, 2006

The crack of Morning

Crunch Crunch *opens one eye* What's that noise? .... silence.....

Crunch Crunch *opens one eye* TAYBOR!!!!!!

Taybor stole Kyra out of my bed and ate one of her eyes. (Kyra, which means "ladylike" in greek is my stuffed rhino) The litle girl in me is severly traumatized! The eye is gone, no hope of reattachement. i'll have to make her an eye patch. Very sad and very angry. Sir just got Kyra for me a few weeks ago when i was really sad and having a tough time.

Plus, someone pee'd on my blanket again! Damn it! i think i'm going to rig up something with Sir's Folsom box that shock the pee-er when they do that. There's got to be a way.

Ok, gruel for breakfast and off to the gym... then off to ride the SI ferry and when... who knows? :-)

No comments: