Monday, June 26, 2006

nothing like....

There's nothing like returning to work after a fantastic weekend and having a real turd of a day! At least i had the pleasure of being uncomfortable where ever i sat down AND i kept banging my bruised thigh on my desk. Ah, the gift that keeps on giving! *grin*

i just realized that the dead line for ordering Sir's work anniversary gift was closing in today - He handed me the catalog a few weeks ago and said "hey,  you can pick out anything you like from this catalog, the company's giving me a 10 year anniversary gift... by the way, I like the smoker/grill" So i just ordered  it up. Should be here in a few weeks. i am a total BBQ fanatic, when i have enough time to do it right.  48 hour marinades, 24 hour dry rubs on the ribs. Oh, yeah! (ok, so i don't eat red meat but i can live vicariously) i've only gotten to grill once this year and it wasn't so good. i have a feeling that that might have been the last time for this summer since we're going to be so darn busy!

ok, lilu just jumped on me, ripped off my pinkie nail and i think she broke my pinkie. signing off now......

No comments: