Thursday, June 22, 2006

testing and boots

i am testing out a new Firefox extention so i can blog from my browser window... should lead to more spontaneous blogging from work - if it works!

Sir just had me look up some pricing at work on a pair of boots. Boot Whore that He is, He needs something else for work.
He already has these
and these:

and these:

But now He needs these:

i have such a great job - Boots are just a side business here, it's a good thing they don't actually stock all of these in our warehouse or i'd really get nothing done. It was bad enough when we had one pallet of Corc's come and i was outside sniffing the cartons. So many boots.....*shiver*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamed I had a giant boot shaped bed. How I wish I had the technical skills to make that dream reality.

barb said...

This This is probably not what you were thinking of..... but it looks plush, if you were a cat.

Anonymous said...

In my dream, a giant corcoran zippered boot encased my loft bed. the ladder went up the tongue where the laces should be. And the zipper opened up to reveal an office, just like is under my bed now, except...surrounded by leather.

I would settle for one of those cat beds, boy sized.